INMESOL POWER SOLUTIONS
SUPPLY OF LARGE AMOUNTS OF ENERGY
- Mains-synchronised emergency set (parallel to the mains).
- Various sets synchronised together (parallel on island).
- Various sets synchronised together and in emergency with the mains:
- Parallel to the mains.
- Not parallel to the mains.
ENERGY SOLUTIONS WHERE MAINS NOT AVAILABLE
- IDEAL for supply WITHOUT MAINS.
- Generation according to demand.
- Fuel saving of up to 50%.
- Savings in maintenance of the set.
- SILENT System.
- Versatility in the supply connections.
- Rural hotels and houses.
- Mountain refuges.
- Isolated areas.
Inmesol has produced a new type of LED light tower which is especially designed for easy transport on roads and motorways and, in particular, for use in emergency situations.
Specialists say that one comes to be an expert in a subject when one has worked in the same field for ten years. Antonio Rodrigo has been working for 26 years in the Electricity Section of Inmesol’s Production Department.
The members of OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries) are to convene at the end of May 2013 in a meeting in Vienna at which they will decide whether to maintain daily oil production levels and to reconsider its present price. The oil scene is somewhat convulsed.