The new device makes it possible to manage one or several generators from anywhere in the world.
To date, technological advances in applied electronics have – by means of a computer and a GSM wireless modem – made it possible for operators both to visualise a generator switchboard and interact with its control panel as if standing right next to the generator while, in fact, working from thousands of kilometres away, and also to establish communication with the generator through SMS messages sent by mobile telephone.
The new DSEWebNet advanced communication system combines all the benefits of the aforementioned systems and, moreover, now offers the state-of-the art feature of managing several generators from anywhere in the world.
Visualise, manage and operate in real time from your PC, smartphone or iPad.
Once it has been registered with an Internet Service Centre, the advanced-technology device sets up communication with the remote control units of each generator and transmits data through Ethernet or GSM 3G. The system makes it possible to visualise, manage and operate the control panel of the generator, at a distance and in real time, from any mobile device: from a computer, a smart phone or a tablet.
Advantages of the system
The DSEWebNet system offers the following benefits:
- Reducing the number of visits to the physical location of the generator or fleet of generators;
- Cutting maintenance costs;
- Real-time readings of the operating log and all the parameters of the generator or fleet of generators (up to 20 different units at once with a single device);
- Receiving automatic warning of possible alarms;
- Access to analysis of malfunction;
- Detection of exact location of the equipment (integrated GPS);
- Unlimited connection for users (technicians) from anywhere in the world, a function that optimises the result of teamwork when technical assistance is needed.
Examples of some of the information displays presented by the device: