Perfect solution for applications where THERE IS NO MAINS
The INMESOL R&D department has developed a new program option for the DSE334 control module that enables any pair of generator sets with remote start, to work in a dual mutual stand-by mode.
THE RENTAL SECTOR, among others, will benefit from this development
Typical generator sets rental applications, such as construction, events, shows, as well as telecommunication systems normally located in remote places where there are no mains available are typical scenarios in which the option featured on this post is ideal.
IN APPLICATIONS WHERE THERE IS NO MAINS
What happens when power demand must be met for a long period of time and a constant, uninterrupted power supply is needed?
In these cases, using a single generator has a number of disadvantages.
- Supply is lost when unforeseen circumstances disrupt the proper functioning of the genset.
- The continued use of a single generator leads to greater wear on the equipment, reducing its useful life.
- When performing maintenance tasks, the genset engine must be stopped and, therefore, the supply is interrupted.
All of these issues can be resolved by using a control panel with transfer switch and a DSE334 control module connected to both generator sets.
The new program available on the DSE334 control panel enables the alternate use of both generator sets according to a time period scheduled and, if one of them fails, the other one automatically starts working and quickly replaces it. With this system, maintenance services can be carried out without prolonged interruption to the electric supply and the useful life of the generators is extended.
- Guaranteed prolonged electric supply without interruption.
- The useful life of the gensets is extended.
- Any two gensets as long as they have a control panel and external signal start
- Each one of the gensets should feature preheat resistance and a battery charger.
Note. – Each charger will keep the battery on the stand-by generator charged with the power generated by the working genset.