Inmesol will showcase its latest innovations in gensets and lighting towers.
This year is the sixteenth anniversary of SMOPYC (International Show of Public Works, Construction, and Mining Machinery).
The fair is the meeting point for all leading companies from international markets to gather and share the most innovative machinery with the latest technology, focused on the public works, construction and mining sectors.
At its booth, INMESOL will showcase various gensets featuring different power levels, engines, and ranges, specifically conceived for use in Public works, Construction, and Mining:
- Rental range 440 kVA LTP genset, soundproof, with VOLVO engine, model IVRN‐440 (technical sheet).
- Rental range 28 kVA LTP genset, soundproof, with KOHLER engine, model IKRN‐440 (technical sheet).
- Industrial range 165 kVA LTP genset, soundproof, with VOLVO engine, model IV‐165 (technical sheet).
- Portable range 8.5 KVa LTP genset, model AHR-850.
- 4-spotlight lighting tower, with 8 kVA LTP genset, model IT05 (technical sheet).
Along with the exhibition, attendees will be able to enjoy an intense agenda with interesting activities throughout the four days of the Fair.
INMESOL particularly recommends the Day organised by ASEAMAC on Machinery Theft: prevention and fast response, a very current topic that unfortunately happens far too often, causing manufacturers to take safety measures by supplying the equipment with appropriate devices to minimise as much as possible the risk of theft.
This activity is scheduled for April 26th from 12:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Auditorium of the Fair’s venue.
We invite you to visit us at SMOPYC, Hall 4 Lane C-D booth 13-20, where we will provide you with all the information regarding the products showcased there or any other within our range of products.
Dates: From April 25 to 29, 2017.
Location: FERIA DE ZARAGOZA. Autovía A‐2 Km 311 50012 ZARAGOZA ‐ SPAIN
Inmesol Booth: Hall 4 Lane C-D booth 13-20
Inmesol contact person at the event:
Mr. Joaquín Cazorla | Telef.- +34 609 710 349 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Ignacio Morell | Telef.- +34 646 195 266 | email@example.com